- A division of John Mullen & Company, Inc.
- We handle all aspects of physical damage appraising throughout the Hawaiian island chain for automobiles, motorcycles, heavy equipment, trucks and boats.
- Our appraisers are ICAR certified and are also Hawaii licensed.
- We pride ourselves in making owner contact within 24 hours of assignment date and completing itemized appraisals within 48 – 72 hours from inspection date.
- Our appraisals and total loss evaluations are prepared using ADP PenPro and ADP AutoSource’s Hawaii database of comparable vehicles, respectively.
- Digital photographs are part of our standard appraisal product. Included in each field appraisal are 4 digital images of the damages.
- We find the integration of PenPro and AutoSource aids in the expeditious processing of physical damage claims which reduces
storage and rental fees.
- We also accept assignments for “total loss” evaluations/negotiations and settlements with the processing of the required Department of Motor Vehicle documentation at our time and expense rate.
- We offer a re-inspection/audit service on estimates not prepared by our own staff to insure acceptable repair industry techniques and procedures are followed during a repair at a fair price.
- Field assignments can be assigned by telephone at (808) 541-5800, by fax to (808) 531-0053 or via this web site by selecting the “Claim Reporting” tab and providing the information for this form.